Office Internship Position
The Manifesta Foundation, Amsterdam, is looking for an Office Intern.
An Internship opportunity that provides insight into the management of an influential international contemporary art foundation. Opportunity for practical training and experience in arts administration and to contribute to our international and dynamic team.
The Internship position will primarily give general administrative assistance to the Office Manager in the daily operations and on various projects of the Foundation, as well as assisting the other team members and Director in a variety of tasks. During the determined period as Intern, the candidate will have the possibility to attend and/or assist with any cultural events, lectures and programs in which the Foundation and the Manifesta 9 Biennial are represented.
- have arts or arts management related university education.
- possess fluent written and spoken English language skills. Dutch is not essential but is an advantage, as are other language skills.
- have strong general administrative and computer skills.
- be cooperative, flexible and assertive
- be able to manage his/her own workload as well as work in a fast paced team environment.
Starting date: To commence the beginning of September 2012
Duration of the internship: 3-6 months
Time commitment: 2-5 days per week
Based at: Manifesta Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Please send your cv and application before 27-08-2012 to:
Manifesta Office: +31 20 672 14 35